What's new

Welcome to WebForum | Zimbabwe Web Hosting Forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask questions and get answers from our community

Answer

Answer questions and become an expert on all topics.

Contact us

Get in touch with the site administrator directly.

Forum Group

Join the Forum Whatsapp group for daily updates.
  • Thanks for participating in our community, Discuss and Learn. All Forum members are allowed to create threads and posts. Resources posted here should be CLEAN and SAFE. Do not post “offensive” posts, links, or images. Remain respectful of other members at all times.

Udemy Coupons 100% OFF "Enroll"

Ecowebzim

Staff member
Business
Reaction score
Website
www.ecowebzim.com
How to Not Waste Time on Udemy !
Believe it or not, taking online courses on a platform like Udemy can easily turn into a waste of your most precious resource: time. Considering the fact that there are over 55,000 courses on Udemy, one can easily end up spending all of their time going through courses out of sheer boredom.

While completing online courses is a great way to learn certain skills, one should never complete these courses just for the sake of completing them. Before deciding to take any online course, you should ask yourself the following questions:
  • Why do I want to take this course?
  • What can I do with the information gained from taking this course?
  • How does taking this course help me in achieving my short-term and long-term goals?
  • Is taking this course the best thing that I can do with my free time at this point in time?
By asking yourself these kinds of probing questions, you’ll be able to determine if you are taking a course just to pass the time, or if it truly is a worthy investment. By reading reviews from others about what their biggest takeaways from the course were, you’ll be able to determine if a certain course will help you achieve the goals that you’ve set for yourself.

Follow This Thread For More, Remember To Like My Content.

Thank You for this, much needed.

2 Days or Less Left, Get Enrolled Today!

Hi, Here are a few new courses.

ENGLISH LEARNING

LEARNING ITALIAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4